Wednesday, October 8, 2008

More photos from the project meeting in Lithuania

The German team: It seems that the weather is better in Kaunas than in Velbert or Ioannina, isn't it, Hildegard? Sunshine!
I didn't know that the AKROPOLIS has been tranfered to Lithuania. What strange things can Modern Technology make! Look: The German teachers in front of the Akropolis of... Lithuania:-)):
These beautiful ladies are the Greek and German team in Rumsiskes museum, Kaunas. Except the Greek school headmaster, of course:

"It's all Greek to me", say the German students:-))

Mr. and Mrs.... Happy young grandparents:-)

The four Charites: From the Ancient German and Greek mythology:-)



Susanne and her little students. They look so cute:-)


And in the old Castle, Kaunas. Deiva, tell me who are these beautiful ladies. I need to know urgently:-) Sorry, ladies, I don't know you.(Ok, Deiva told me that you are Deiva No.3:-)

No comments: