Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"I want to have some friends"

SCENE 1


Nehir, Ergin, Ilgın, Büşra and Beliz are best friends. One day they went to a park, they ate hamburgers during walking. They sat in a park’s bank. And they started to talk And it suddenly begins to rain.

Nehir: Ohh! It is raining. What can we do?
Büşra: Let’s go back home!
Ilgın: Are you silly? It’s so far if we go home we will get cold I think.
Beliz: Yes and it will be late and it is 6 o’clock
Ilgın: So what can we do?
Ergin: Isn’t there any people who will know?
Beliz: Of course no!!! Didn’t you come here?
Ergin: No…OK but where can we stay?
Büşra: Ohh! It’s getting worse.
Nehir: Yes! Anyone knows what we can do? Are we going to stay here or will we go our home when the rain finishes maybe we can wait under that brigde…
Ilgın: Let’s go!
Büşra: OK! Let’s go but what about our famıly?Aren’t they get worry about us? Has anyone get her/his mobile phone?
Beliz: I have it. Here you are!


SCENE 2


Ergin: Thanks!

-----They are playing and the phones disconnected. But they don’t think so.

Beliz: Wait! It is calling! Ohh no! It ıs disconnected.
Nehir: What a pitty! What can we do now?
Ilgın: ohh we are going to wait while the rain stops.
Büşra: I am boring and scaring. It is get hard!

---She stepped forward and suddenly fell down.


SCENE 3


Büşra: Save me please
Nehir: I have a light. I am openıng it. Ohh! What a beautiful and interesting place let’s go down!

---They go down and they will get lost but they don’t know this too.

Ilgın: Büşra, where are you? I am here. Behind of you turn back.
Beliz: Ohh! This place is dark. Where are we?

---Ergin sits on a Stone and finds an old map

Ergin: Look my friends, I found something like a map.
Büşra: What??? Let me look.


SCENE 4


They all come together at the map and look at the map! The map is showing a cave. And they decide to follow the map.

Büşra: Let’s go. I think we got lost.
Nehir: We haven’t got any way. We should follow what the map says.
Ilgın: OK! Let’s go but where can we go?
Beliz: What does it say? Turn left again.
Ergin: Heyyy! It says turn left again. Will we finish the road like turnıng left always?
Büşra: I can say only ‘‘STOP TALKING AND DO WHAT THE MAP SAYS’’


SCENE 5


They started to following the map and they will come across to an interesting adventure.

Beliz: OK! We came therewhat map says now.
Büşra: Isn’t there any light
Ergin: Here you are.
Nehir: What are these? Are there boxes
Ilgın: Yes and what is in the box?
Beliz: I think a part of map! Let’s open it.

---Nehir opens the box and they saw the second part of the map---


SCENE 6


Ergin: What are we going to do? Are we going to follow the map?
Ilgın: What else we can do?
Beliz: How can we go there? Where is the palace?
Nehir: Map says we must turn right.
Büşra: Come on let’s go!
Beliz: OK!

-5 minutes later-

Ilgın: Ohh! I’m hungry!
Ergin: HEYY SHUT UP!!! Isn’t it palace that we must go?
Nehir: The map shows here but I don’t know what will do in here.
Büşra: I think we must enter into the palace and find third part of the map. What do you say about this?
Beliz: I think so. Let’s go to the palace.

-10 minutes later-

Ilgın: What is this book? It is interesting. I like reading. Let me look!
Ergin: Not important, we haven’t got so much time.Let’s go.

-Ilgın starts to read-

Ilgın: Heyy! Look what does it says!!! I can’t believe it.
Ergin: Don’t be silly PLEASE!!!
Ilgın: I found something. What is this paper in this book???
Beliz: Maybe our map! Let me look!
Nehir: Yes yes, we can find our way maybe.
Beliz: Now, we must go out from this palace! But how can w ego out from this palace? Ilgın, get together the maps parts. Maybe we can go out from there.
Ilgın: The map shows that how can we go out from the palace.
Büşra: I am very hungry. What can we eat?
Ergin: Let’s go to the kitchen.


SCENE 7


They walked to the kitchen and they saw the exit.


Büşra: Heyy! Look! This is exit.
Beliz: Let’s go.
Büşra: But I am hungry. Let’s have something and then we must go quickly.
Ergin: Ohh! Look out-side. What a beautiful place!!!
Nehir: Heyy! Quickly! Go out-side.
Ergin: Who is this next to the door?
Beliz: I don’t know!!!L
Ilgın: Ohh! No! Don’t say that we can’t go out!!!
Büşra: I think soL so sorry!
Nehir: No we can go I think!
Büşra: But how?
A man: Who are you, what did you want from me?
Ergin: Nothing. Only we want to go out from this palace.
Beliz: And who are you?
The man: I am a keeper of the palace. Why did you came here?
Ilgın: We want to go please our parents are waiting us!!!
Ergin: Please, Let us go!!!
Man: NO!!!

SCENE 8

Beliz: What do you want from us?
Man: Nothing from you. Only I want to have some friends cause the people from palace don’t help me anytime. They don’t love me.
Nehir: Why?
Man: Cause I am not rich, I am poor. The people in the palace are rich and they don’t like poor peoples. I don’t know why it is, but not all the people are like this in Turkey, normally, people in Turkey aren’t like that but…
Büşra: OK! We understood! We can be your friend but not everytime we can come some days it’s all that! OK???
Man: OK! Thanks very much! See you than I think your family is going to miss you so much! Good Bye!
Ilgın: OK! See you! bye

-they went their homes, they told their everythings to their family and they were very happy-

- HAPPY END –


Written by: Pınar Ege TATSALOĞLU, Beren YILDIRIM, Ezgi ÖZEN, Ayberk ÇELİK
of Özel Izmir Bilge Ata Okullari-Turkey

No comments: