Sunday, March 23, 2008

A Love between Friends

♥ A Love between Friends ♥


Characters: Luisa (Simon), Laura, Fabio, Michael

Scene 1:
(Laura calls Luisa)
Luisa: Hello?
Laura: Hello Luisa, this is Laura. How are you?
Luisa: Laura! I am fine and you?
Laura: Me too. Have you got some time?
Luisa: Yes, I have. I will come and see you now, okay?
Laura: Okay! Bye
Luisa: Oh and Laura?
Laura: Yes?
Luisa: Can we meet outside?
Laura: Yes, we can. Why?
Luisa: Oh, I must walk my dog!
Laura: Okay Bye!
Luisa: Bye!
(The girls hang up)
Luisa (speaks to herself): I know why that she wants to meet me. She loves
Simon! I am Simon! She loves me!




Scene2:

(They are in front of the house) (Luisa is with her dog)

Laura: Hey!
Luisa: Hey! What is?
Laura: I have met somebody!
Luisa: Really? Who is it?
Laura: He ´s name is Simon. He is so beautiful. He is a romantic person!
Luisa: Really? What does he look like?
Laura: He has brown hair. He does sports. And he says that his body is a dream!
Luisa: Oh …And is he nice?
Laura: Yes! Luisa I think I love him.
Luisa: What? You love him? That is not possible.
Laura: Luisa, what is it? Why not?
Luisa: Because you aren’t able to love him. You don’t really know him!!
Laura: Oh Luisa! You are my best friend. Don’t worry!
Luisa: Laura? I trust you!
Laura: Thank you! Thank you that you trust me!
Luisa: When will you meet him again?
Laura: I don’t know. I have got his number. I will call him now, okay?
Luisa: Oh No! You can´t. He must work! Call him in the evening! That’s better!
Laura: Okay!
Luisa: Good!
Laura: We will go to the playground, okay?
Luisa: Oh, that´s a good idea.


Scene3:

(They are at the playground and talk about Simon)(They are sitting on a bench)

Laura: Oh, Luisa, he is such a wonderful boy. I can´t forget him!
Luisa: Do you think that he ´s the right guy?
Laura: Yes! Why do think he is the wrong guy?
Luisa: No! But I think you must meet him again and then you can tell him that you love him.
Laura: That´s true. Oh Luisa I just remembered that I will meet him this evening!
Luisa: This evening? I am happy for you!
Laura: Oh Luisa! I love you! Thank you. You are so important to me!
Luisa: No problem!
Laura: Luisa I must go home because Simon wants to call me.
Luisa: Oh, Okay, I will see you tomorrow but can you call me when you come back from the dinner?
Laura: Yes, I can. Bye!
Luisa: Bye!

(Luisa speaks to herself): Oh, no! I forget that I´m meeting her. I must run home because I haven´t got a lot of time. What have I done?! I was blinded by love. Should I tell her when we meet? Hmm… I don’t know. Yes? No? I think it’s better to have a third date. Yes, it’s better!

(She runs home)


Scene4:

(Simon (Luisa) and Laura have a date at Laura´s. The bell rings.
Laura: Yeah! That´s Simon. I am so nervous. (arranges her outfit)( she opens the door)
Simon: Hey!
Laura: Hey! How are you?
Simon: I´m fine and you?
Laura: Yes I am ok. Come in.
Simon: Ok, good idea!
Laura: Would like to sit?
Simon: Yes, thank you!
Laura: How was your day?
Simon: Oh, it was good but work was hard. And now I want to enjoy this evening with you! And how was your day?
Laura: It was nice! I met my friend Luisa and we talked about many things with. And I have been looking forward to our meeting for a week.
Simon: Really? Wow but I was thinking of you all the time, too!
Laura: Oh, Simon, you are so cute.
Simon: Laura, you are my dream girl.
Laura: I love you so much Simon!! I´m hungry. What about you?
Simon: Me too. What have you got?
Laura: Spaghetti.
Simon: Oh, I love spaghetti!
Laura: That’s very cool! Wait a minute I´ll get the food.
Simon: Ok.

( Laura goes to the kitchen to get the spaghetti. They sit down at the table and Laura lights the candles)

Laura: Ok. We can begin with the dinner!

(Then Simon and Laura eat the spaghetti and talk about their life)

Laura: What did you like in your childhood?
Simon: I like football. In my childhood I played it. And you?
Laura: I loved dancing with my dad! Today I dance in a dance club when I have some free time.
Simon: Oh that’s very cool!
Laura: How many girlfriends have you had?
Simon: What? Why are you asking me that?
Laura: I’m very sorry Simon!
Simon: It is ok. Let’s enjoy our dinner, ok?
Laura: Ok. Is it good?
Simon: Oh, yes very good!
Laura: Thank you! You are so sweet.
Simon: I love you but why do you think I am sweet?
Laura: You look so good and you are so nice.
Simon: Thank you.

(For a moment they say nothing. Then Laura wants to kiss Simon)

Simon: Stop! I can’t do this!
Laura: Why? Have I made a mistake?
Simon: No, everything is ok. But I must talk with you.
Laura: Yes, Simon. Tell me, what happened?
Simon: Sorry, I can’t tell you. It would hurt you!
Laura: If you love me then tell me, please.
Simon: Ok. So I ´m Luisa. Please don´t be mad. I can explain it.
Laura: No! You are breaking my heart I never want to see you again.
Luisa: But Laura please .I want to tell you that I love you. I need you. We are best friends. You can´t say that you never want to see me again.
Laura: No. Go. Get out of my life and my house!
Luisa: But, Laura!
Laura: No, go!

(Luisa leaves and Laura bangs the door and starts crying)


Scene5:

(Laura speaks to herself)

Laura: I can’t understand this! Why did he lie? Oh I’m sorry, She!! I loved him, but now I know that he is a girl. I am so disappointed! Why did she do this? Ha! She can´t love me! She is a girl! No, that is not possible . We were best friends! She can tell me that she loves girls and not boys. I mean she know that she can tell everything, right?

(Laura goes away. Luisa appears and thinks about everything that she has done)

Luisa: Oh, my god. Did I hurt her feelings? She is mad because I am Simon. I can’t understand this, but when I told her that I love her, I thought that would make it better. She is so important to me and now she never wants to see me again. I feel so bad. I have got an idea! I will write her a letter telling her that I am Mr Bloomberg and I tell her that she got accepted at C&J school in Boston. I am sure that she will come to Central Park then.



Scene 6:


(Laura opens the letter and reads it)

Laura: Dear Mrs Leonetti !
I´m glad to tell you that your daughter was accepted at our school C&J Boston sport college. The plane tickets will be sent later. She must come to our school at 04.08.2008. The first Lesson begins at 8.30 o´clock. But I will tell her this at our meeting in Central Park at 13.45 o´clock tomorrow.

See you tomorrow.

Yours

Mr Cassisi.

Laura: I’m so happy! Mum! Dad! I’m accepted at C&J Boston sport college.
Yeah, I will go to Boston. New guys, new friends and a new life! That’s very cool! I think I will find a new best friend and I will forget Luisa. I hope I will never see that girl again! I can begin a new life.
Mrs Leonetti: Super Laura ! I´m happy! But you can´t say that you don´t ever want to see Luisa again. It´s 5 month until you go to your new school!
Mr Leonetti: I´m happy,too, but that what your mother said is true.
Laura: No ! Mum! Dad! That´s not possible.




Scene 7:

(Laura arrives at a bench in Central Park and waits for Mr Cassisi. Luisa comes. Laura can´t believe it)

Luisa: Hi!
Laura: What are you doing here? I´m waiting for Mr Cassisi and not of you!
Luisa: I´m Mr Cassisi. I wrote the letter to you. I know that you would come because the college in Boston is important for you. If I hadn’t written the letter to you, you wouldn’t have met with me here, right?
Laura: Yes, but I told you that I would never want to see you again. And you know that I hate lies! And you lied to me with the “Simon” thing. I loved him!
Luisa: Yes, I know! But you know that I love you. And we were best friends.You can´t give up our friendship! It´s important to me to say that to you.
Laura: You want to tell me this?
Luisa: Yes!
Laura: No! Ha…you lied. I wish I had never met and seen you. You are the biggest mistake in my life!
Luisa: You are so nasty!(She cries and runs away)

Laura: Oh, no, what have I done! I hurt her! Oh, no!



Scene 8:

(A month later. Laura has a boyfriend and Luisa, too. They see each other again in Central Park. Laura meets Luisa by accident)

Luisa: (to her boyfriend) Oh, no Michael! There is my ex best friend Laura!
What should I do?
Michael: Say hey and go! That´s easy, baby!
Luisa: Okay, darling. I love you!
Michael: I love you too! Let´s go.
Laura:( to her boyfriend) Baby?
Fabio: Yes?
Laura: There is my ex best friend Luisa.
Fabio: Why ex-best friend?
Laura: Oh that´s a long story!
Fabio: Okay. And now what?
Laura: Oh darling you don´t get it? We had an argument!
Fabio: Say hello and go with me to the ice-cream parlour!
Laura: Oh, that´s a good idea!

(They meet each other)

Luisa: Hey!
Laura Hey!

(They stand still for a moment)

Luisa: Laura! I don´t want to lose you, because you are my best friend.
Laura: Luisa! I don´t know because you hurt me so much! You lied.
Luisa: I know but give me a second chance. I need a friend!
Laura: I need a friend too, but I can´t give you a second chance so fast! I
can´t forget it.
Luisa: Okay. And now?
Laura: I think it´s better if you give me some time okay?
Luisa: Yes I think it´s really better for us!
Laura: Okay! I will call you when I´m ready.
Luisa: Have you got my mobile phone number?
Laura: Yes , I have.
Luisa: Oh, okay I will hear from you then!
Laura: Okay.Bye! (She smiles)
Luisa: Bye? (And she smiles ,too)

Written by: Charleen Thiele, Jasmin Burk
of Städtische Realschule Kastanienallee Velbert-Germany

No comments: