Thursday, February 14, 2008

LOVE IN HIGH SCHOOL

LOVE IN HIGH SCHOOL

Narrator: Aslı and Beren have been frıends for many years. But whenever Aslı trıes to talk about her famıly problems, beren doesn’t lısten. Aslı starts to thınk that Beren ısn’t a very good friend and Aslı starts to get colder and colder. Aslı, Beren, Ecem and Bora go into the SBS and they all get hıgh scores and get ınto good schools. When they first came to the school nobody knew each other. Aslı and Beren were always together because they knew each other. When school started, popular boys started to go around wıth Beren. Aslı didn’t like this. Beren got snotty. Aslı doesn’t like beren anymore. Aslı meets with Bora. Bora starts to like Ecem. A while later Bora leaves Ecem and starts to hang out with beren. Bora plays around with Beren and Aslı tells this to beren. Beren doesn’t belıeve her and falls ın love with bora.

SCENE 1

Aslı: This is our new school. Nice!!

Beren: I don’t believe it! It’s awesome.

Aslı: Come on, let’s look around.

Beren: Ok.

Aslı: This must be our class.

SCENE 2

Aslı: Hi, Ecem. I need to talk with you. Bora likes you and he wants to go out on a date wıth you.

Ecem: Are you sure? Come on, let’s go see Bora.

Bora: Hi Ecem, how are you?? Do you want to go on a date with me?

Ecem: Yes, of course.


SCENE 3:

the next day

Bora: Ecem, ı want to break up.

Narrator: Ecem slaps Bora on the face.

Bora: I still want to be frıends wıth you.

Ecem: Ok.


SCENE 4

Ecem: Girls, ı haven’t seen a worse boy than Bora.

Aslı: Never mind, now you know hım.

Beren: Offff, your problems are not interesting me! I’m going next to Bora.

Aslı: Iyyy, silly!!!

Ecem: What happened to Beren?

Aslı: Don’t care about Beren.

Ecem: Okey, I don’t care about her.

Aslı: Do you know that my mother is very ill and I think she will die.

Ecem: I’m very sad now. Is there anything that I can do to help?

Aslı: I don't know but I’m very sad. When my mother dies, my father will not
look after me easily.

Ecem: If you want you can stay at my house?

Aslı: No, thanks. We can’t do any treatment to my mother because we
haven’t got enough money.

Ecem: I can talk to my family and we are going to help you…


SCENE 5

Aslı: Good morning, Bora.

Bora: Good morning, Aslı.

Aslı: Bora I and my family need some money. My mother has got cancer.

Bora: Have you ever talked to the director?

Aslı: No.

Bora: Let’s go to talk to the director.

Narrator: Bora and the director are talking and…

Bora: The director says ok. He can talk to all the students. We can help Aslı.

Aslı: Thank you, Bora! Thank you!

Narrator: Beren sees Bora and Aslı and comes near Bora and Aslı and asks…

Beren: Hi, my friends, how are you? What are you doing here?

Aslı: We are talking to the director.

Beren: Okay, let’s go to the garden.

Bora: Ok.

Narrator: They are walking in the garden.

Beren: The weather is very nice. I like hot days!

Bora: Me too.

Beren: Aslı, why aren’t you talking? What happened?

Aslı: My mother has cancer and we haven’t got any money to do the
treatment. (crying)

Beren: Oh dear…I’m very sad. Is there anything that I can do to help? If you want, I and my family can give the money for your mother’s treatment.

Aslı: Thank you, Beren!

Aslı: Good morning.

Ecem: Good morning. My family will talk to some important people for you.

Aslı: Thank you very much.

Ecem: How can I connect with your father?

Aslı: When you go to the hospital which my mother is in, you can find my father.

Ecem: Ok dear, don’t worry about it.

Aslı:I hope she will be fine.


Scene 6

Aslı: When my mum hears she will be happy.

Beren: Hey!! Asli! Our manager is calling you.
Aslı: Ok.

Manager: Don’t worry about your mother. She will get better. We saved enough money for your lessons.

Aslı: I thank you for everything. After my mother gets better we will pay all our debts.

Manager: İt is not important. Everything is for your mother.

Scene 7

Ecem: If Aslı’s mother doesn’t get better, Aslı will feel bad.

Bora: Yes, you’re right We must support her.

Beren: Aslı depends on her mother. If her mother can not recover from this illness, she will be affected by this.

Ecem: Let’s put her in good spirits. Let’s have a party for her.

Beren: Anyway Aslı is coming secretly.

Aslı: Hello my friends. How are you??

Beren: We are fine, and you?

Aslı: I’m trying to be fine with you. I’m grateful to you.

Beren: Everything is for your mother. You know we love your mother like you.

Aslı: Thank you.

Ecem: Don’t worry. Let’s go to the canteen.

Scene 8

Bora: What would you like to eat?

Aslı: Thanks, nothing.

Bora: Did you have breakfast?

Aslı: No, I didn’t. I don’t want to eat anything.

Ecem: Don’t talk nonsense. If you don’t eat anything you’ll be worse .

Beren: Let’s gets some ayran and pide. (Turkish food)

Aslı: Sure. I am already hungry.

Bora: Tell us all your secrets. We will help about everything.

Aslı: Thanks a lot.


Scene 9

Ecem: Our manager is calling you to his room. I think your father is phoning you.

Aslı: Ok.

Manager: After your father paid the money, they operated on your mother. Your father was waiting for your mother.

Aslı: May I go to the hospital?

Manager: I think you mustn’t go. You can go to your lesson.

Beren: I’m so sorry that I behave badly, I didn’t think that your mother was so seriously ill.

Aslı: Not important dear. You got your mistake at least. Thank you.

Beren: Let’s go to a cafe and drink something.

Aslı: Thank you.

Beren: I’ll have some tea and you?

Aslı: I will too.

Beren: Help yourself, dear.

Aslı: Thank you.

Beren: Our exam week is near.

Aslı: Yes, but I don’t know how to concentrate on my lessons.

Beren: Let’s do it together.

Aslı: That’s better.


Scene 10

Bora: I wonder why Asli hasn’t come today?

Beren: I wonder if anything else happened to her.

Ecem: Shall we ask our manager?

Bora: Let me ask.

Bora: Good afternoon, teacher. Do you know why Aslı didn’t come?

Manager: She must be alone. Don’t go there.

Bora: Ok manager.

Bora: Hey friends Aslı’s mother has died.

Beren: It is impossible! What will happen to Aslı? She needed her mother.

Ecem: Ohh!! My dear Aslı. Come on, the bell rang. There is nothing to do. We should care for her later.

Beren: Let’s go to her. The time after lesson.

Bora: Yeah!!

Beren: Let’s go to Aslı.

Aslı: Who is it?

Beren: It’s us, Aslı. Do you want us to be with you?

Aslı: Yes, come in.

Ecem: May your life be spared.

Bora: Where is your father?

Aslı: I don’t know where he is. I don’t know what to do anymore, my friends.

Beren: You must stay with us today.

Aslı: No, I want to be alone in my home.

Bora: Whatever you want.

Ecem: Let‘s not disturb you then.

Aslı: Thanks a lot. (crying)


Scene 11:

ONE MONTH LATER…

Aslı: Hi, how are you?

Ecem: We are fine and you?

Aslı: I feel beter. Shall we go to the cinema?

Bora: Yes, it would be ok to go. Our exams are finished.

Beren: Yes.

THE END

Aslı is happier than in the old days.

WRİTERS: BORA ÖZALTUN, ECEM ÇOKAN, ASLI ÜLKÜ, VE BEREN YILDIRIM
of Özel Izmir Bilge Ata Okullari-Turkey

No comments: