Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Love and fight

Love and fight


Older brother: Tom (he is 17,5 years old, he is in 11class.)
Younger brother: Jim ( is almost 16 years old, in the 10 class.)
Transfer student: Lucy (she is 16 years old, studying in the same class as Jim.)
Lucy’s best friend: Keith ( also 16 years old, studying in the 10class,but in the different school than Lucy.)
Jim’s best friend: Zach (he is 16 years old, Jim’s classmate.)



The main story is about two brothers and the girl, the older brother Tom is the
bad boy. He always gets into the fights, he has a big gang, and they all admire
him, because he is good looking, smart, and strong, he always wins all of his
fights, he never was defeated. In the school everyone was afraid of him even
some teachers were caution in front of him, but girls admired him and they
wanted him to be their boyfriend, because he is strong.
And his younger brother Jim is opposite of him…he is good looking too, he is smart, but he is a good guy, he hates fighting, he always thinks of fighting as unnecessary and violent, because fighting only brings misfortune.
Tom bullies Jim, but Jim still loves and admires Tom, because they are brothers. But one day the new student appears and changes their lives for good…


Scene 1

school before the first lesson, Jim is talking to his best friend Zach.

Zach:
- Hey Jim have you heard a new student is coming to our class, and it’s a girl too…
Jim:
- Really, but why does she comes in the middle of the year?
Zach:
-I don’t know, but I hope she is beautiful.
Jim:
-I don’t care if she is beautiful or not.
Zach:
-Why are you saying something like that, it would be sad if an ugly girl would come, because in our class are only a couple of good looking girls, so we desperately need a cute new girl…
Jim:
- You always talk about girls aren’t you tired of that?
Zach;
-No I would never get tired talking about girls…and that’s up with you?
Jim:
-Nothing…Why do you ask?
Zach:
-Because you look strange.
Jim:
-What do you mean strange?
Zach:
-Well I don’t know, you look like something is troubling you…
Jim:
-It’s nothing, don’t worry.
Zach:
-Don’t say ,,nothing” then I can see that something is troubling you…Is it Tom again?
Jim:
-NO
Zach:
-It is Tom…You always get mad then someone starts talking about him…
Jim:
- Shut up! I don’t care about him…
Zach:
-You are lying
Jim:
- Just SHUT UP OK!!! I don’t care about him! And just stop talking about him?!
Zach:
-Ok Ok …you don’t care about him. (NOT)
Jim:
-Just stop talking…Teacher is coming…

Scene 2

Teacher comes into the class with the new student , all guys’ starts shouting and howling. And girl starts talking to each other…Teacher tries to silent them that the new student could introduce herself…

Lucy:
-Hello, Nice to meet you. My name is Lucy, I am 15 years and 10 months old, and I hope we can get along…
Other girls starts talking to each other:
-WOW…
-She’s is pretty…
-I hate such cute and innocent girls, because they aren’t so innocent …
-Yeah, I think then she is outside school she isn’t such a goody-good…

All the guys talking:
-She’s so cute…
-I wonder if she has a boyfriend?...
-I think she has a boyfriend, because she is so cute…
-Yeah you must right…

Lucy goes to her seat, which is next to Jims and Zachs…

Lucy:
-Hi I’m Lucy, Nice to meet you, I hope we could become friends…
Zach:
-Hi, I am Zach, nice to meet you too...
Lucy:
-And who is your silent friend?
Zach:
-Oh…He’s Jim…
Lucy:
-Nice to meet you Jim..,
Jim:
-Yeah …
Zach:
-Jim you should be more polite…
Jim:
- I don’t need a lecture from you…
Zach:
-Jim…You are so rude…
Jim:
-Just shut up…The teacher starting the lesson…
Zach:
-Yeah…

Scene 3

The lunch break… Lucy tries to talk to Jim and Zach again…

Lucy:
-Hey…You’re Jim right?
Jim:
-Yeah
Lucy:
-You see I am a new in this school so maybe you can show me around?
Jim:
-Ask someone else
Lucy:
-But I want you to show me around.
Jim:
- Hey girly girl just get lost.
Lucy:
-Why are you so rude to me?
Zach: ( he interrupts in Jims And Lucy’s talk)…
-Hey Jim why are you talking to Lucy so rude?
Jim:
- Because she annoys me…
Zach:
- WHAT? How can you say that?
Lucy:
-Don’t worry he haven’t hurt me…
Zach:
-It doesn’t matter…
Jim:
-Zach you haven’t changed? huh
Zach:
-What?
Jim:
-You always are so meddlesome.
Zach:
-I am not!
Jim:
-Yeah right…
Zach:
-I’m not meddlesome!
Jim:
- Yeah…Yeah
Zach:
- I’ not meddlesome! And don’t think that I am like that!
Jim:
- Ok. ok., don’t shout…
Lucy: (Laughs)
-I can see that you guys are such good friends
Jim:
-You think so?
Lucy:
-Well yeah, because you love to tease him right?
Jim: (Laughs)
-If telling the truth, I really loved to tease him since we were kids
Lucy:
-Really, so you are old friends?
Jim:
-Yes… And you know that, then Zach was kid he was such a crybaby.
Lucy:
-Really (Laughs)
Zach:
-Stop laughing…It is an old story, all kids then they are little are crybabies…
Jim:
-Not all kids…just some, and all of them are GIRLS!!!
Zach:
-What?! You are saying that I am like a girl?!
Jim:
-Well…
Zach:
-You really are saying that I am like a girl…Man and I thought you were my friend…
Jim: (Laughs)
-I’m joking…don’t get mad because of that little thing…
Zach:
-I’m not mad…
Jim:
-Well then that’s great.
Lucy:
-So that means both of you will show me around the school?
Zach:
- Sure
Lucy:
-And what about you Jim, will you show me around the school…
Jim:
-If I say ,,no” you won’t leave me alone right?
Lucy:
-Yes (Stars smiling)
Jim:
-Alright then…Lets go…

Scene 4

Jim, Zach and Lucy are walking through the hall back to their classroom and Jim sees his brother...

Zach:
- Oh…Jim look it’s your brother with the gang…
Jim:
-I don’t care… Just lets go…I don’t want to see him.
Zach:
-Really? You could talk to him.
Jim:
-He won’t talk to, even if I were going to die…
Zach:
-Don’t joke like that!!! I believe if you try you could talk to him.
Jim:
-Zach you know him, he HATES me, and actually I don’t care if we are brothers or not.
Zach:
-But I still think that you could at least say ,,Hi” to him.
Jim:
-Hey…Get off my back ok?
Zach:
-Alright.
Lucy:
-Which guy is Jims brother?
Zach:
-He’s in the middle of everyone’s attention.
Lucy:
-You mean that tall one with black hair and evil looking eyes?
Zach:
-Yeah…That’s him…
Lucy:
-But Jim is much different than his brother…
Zach:
-Well its because his brother looks like his dad, and Jim looks more like his mom…
Lucy:
-Oh…and why does they are not talking to each other?
Zach:
-Well…..
Jim:
-You can tell her that, because she should know that it’s better to stay away from me and my brother.
Zach:
-Ok then, I will tell her some of it…
Jim:
-Sure
Lucy:
-So why are they not talking to each other?
Zach:
-They were like that for a long time now, I don’t know exactly what happened that they are not talking to each other, because when I and Jim were little Tom always was playing with us, and he was really kind.
Lucy:
-So Jims brothers name is Tom and then you were little he was kind.
Zach:
-Yeah, that’s right, but then Tom started to go to middle school everything changed and Tom started to bully Jim and because of that Jim even had to go to hospital…
Lucy:
-That’s terrible, to hurt his own brother like that.
Zach:
-Yeah I know…After some time then I and Jim started to go to this school we heard that Tom has a gang and he is the leader of them…From that time we heard many bad rumours about Tom, and because of him his mom got ill, and his dad started to work even harder so Jim barely sees him at home, because of that Jim started to take care of the house and his mom, and he is studying hard too…
Lucy:
-So Jim took all of the responsibility of his mother and the house?
Zach:
-Yeah, he took all the responsibility, and now his brother aren’t coming back home for days…but still he hides his brother and tells his parents that he is getting home late or sleeping at his friend…I even know that he gives money to Tom to his friend, because he is worried about him… Lucy:
-Jim is so kind. and he really loves his brother…
Zach:
-Yeah I know, but it seams that something happened again that’s why Jim is in the bad mood…
Lucy:
-Really…I wonder what could have happened between them?
Zach:
-I really don’t know.
Lucy:
-Hey Zach, tell me why everyone are scared of Jim too?
Zach:
-Its because of Tom everyone knows that they are brothers so everyone is afraid of him…
Lucy:
-But he isn’t like his brother…
Zach:
-I know, but because they are brothers everyone thinks that they are the same.
Lucy:
-That’s unfair, Jim isn’t like that he is much better, and I really don’t think that his brother is bad too.
Zach:
-I don’t believe too…because Tom always were kind to us, especially to Jim.
Lucy:
- Oh …I see…
Zach:
-Hey just don’t try to do something…
Lucy:
-Why do you think I’m going to do something?
Zach:
-I can see that in your eyes…
Lucy: (stars laughing)
- Zach you are such a joker.
Zach: (blushes)
-Thanks…
Lucy:
-Oh no…I forgot something can you go on ahead to class, I will be back in a minute…
Zach:
- Ok…Just hurry up…
Lucy:
-Ok …
Jim:
-Hey Zach were is she going?
Zach:
-She said that she forgot something.
Jim:
-She better hurry because the class is about to start.


Scene 5

Lucy is heading back to there they saw Tom, because she wants to meet him…
While running she bumps into someone and that someone is Tom…

Lucy:
-Oh…I’m sorry.
Tom:
-Don’t worry…But are you alright?
Lucy:
-I’m alright…Huh…You are Tom right?
Tom:
-So you know me, huh?
Lucy:
-No…I just heard about you from Zach…
Tom:
-From Zach? That little…..
Lucy:
-Please don’t be mad at him…I asked him about you because I heard that you and Jim aren’t getting along very well…
Tom:
-So you know my little brother too…
Lucy:
-Yes, we are in the same class.
Tom:
-Oh…So you are classmates…and how is my little brother doing…
Lucy:
-Well I don’t know much about him because its my first day in this school, but Zach told me that he is working hard because your mom is ill, and your dad are barely, and that you aren’t coming back home…
Tom:
-Wow…Zach knows so little about us…
Lucy:
-Huh…What do you mean little? Aren’t Zach Jims best friend?
Tom:
-Well he is Jims best friend, but he told you about our family just so little, its not strange that you got yourself a bad opinion about me…
Lucy:
-You are wrong…I’m not thinking of you bad…I think that you have your own reasons why you are behaving like that…
Tom:
-You are the first girl who told me that…and I’m starting to like you…
Lucy: (starts blushing)
-I just think that you can’t be such a bad guy like everyone is talking about.
Tom:
-So you want to ask me why I’m behaving like this right?
Lucy:
-If you could tell me, I would be very happy, because I think I’ts wrong that brothers are fighting.
Tom:
-Ok…I tell you everything…
Lucy:
-Really?
Tom:
-Yeah, but listen carefully because I’m not going to repeat it again.
Lucy:
-OK…
Tom:
-Everything started then I started to go to this school, apparently in this school was a goy who bullied everyone, but I was the only one who wasn’t afraid of him, and I got into the fight with him, I won against him and because of that I became his gangs Leader, but he couldn’t stand me, so he transferred to other school, but he told that one day he gets a revenge on me, and that he would hurt everyone who is most precious to me, that meant that he will hurt my family, that means Jim too…I didn’t want that so started to hurt Jim, that he would start to hate me, but maybe I done something wrong because of me my mom and dad suffers too, and that really bugs me…Besides everyone is afraid of me and even they are afraid of Jim, and I really didn’t want that they would be afraid of him…
Lucy:
-So actually you are really kind, and you care about your little brother…
Tom:
-Well, I can’t hate him because he is my little brother, and I just want him to have a normal life…
Lucy:
-So why haven’t you told that to Jim?
Tom:
-Because he wouldn’t listen to me, he is really stubborn…
Lucy:
-Oh…You know you are really nice…
Tom: (blushes)
-You shouldn’t tell such a thing to a guy you know.
Lucy:
-I know but that’s what I think about you.
Tom:
-So then be my girlfriend?
Lucy:
-WHAT?
Tom:
-Start dating me…
Lucy:
-But you just met me?
Tom:
-I don’t care, because you are my type of girl.
Lucy:
-I….I…
Tom:
-Just say "yes"…I can see that you have fallen for me from the first sight…
Lucy:
-I….I….I haven’t !
Tom: (starts laughing)
-You are such liar…Just say "yes"…
Lucy:
-I will date you with one condition.
Tom:
-What it is?
Lucy:
-Make up with Jim.
Tom:
-Ok...

Tom hugs her and kisses on a cheek:

Scene 6

Lucy get backs to her class after the lesson is over (because she talked with Tom all lesson)

Lucy:
-Hey guys…
Jim:
-There have you been?
Lucy:
-I were talking with Tom…
Zach and Jim shouts together:
-WHAT!!!!
Lucy:
-Don’t worry I am going to tell you everything.
Lucy tells everything to Jim and Zach( but she hides the fact that she started dating Tom)
Jim:
-I didn’t know that it’s like that…
Lucy:
-You see…He still is your brother, and he done everything for you…
Zach:
-Jim she is right.
Jim:
-But still he should have told me everything.
Lucy:
-He didn’t want to worry you.
Jim:
-hmm…
Lucy:
-You should go and talk with your brother about everything…
Jim:
-Maybe another day…
Lucy:
-Why?
Jim:
-I don’t feel very good today to be talking to he.
Lucy:
-But…
Jim:
-I’m going home Zach tell the teacher that I got sick and went home ok?
Zach:
-Ok…
Jim:
-See you…
Zach:
-Yeah you too.
Lucy:
-Jim wait!...
Zach:
-Just leave him alone…
Lucy:
-But…I…
Zach:
-He needs to think everything over…
Lucy:
-Ok….

Scene 7

After that a week passed by, but Jim haven’t talked to Tom…So Lucy told everything to her best friend Keith, and she told Lucy to wait and see what will happen and she got very interested in Jim, and after that Keith transferred to Lucy’s school and she started to spend more and more time with Jim, Zach and Lucy…But all that time Jim haven’t talked about Tom, he acted like nothing happened, except he got interested (very interested) In Lucy…But one day then they all were going home from cinema, they saw how Tom with his gang were fighting with other gang, Jim and Zach immediately rushed to the center of the fight to help Tom…

Jim:
-Hey, brother do you need help?
Tom:
-Jim? Zach? What are you doing here?
Jim:
-Can’t you see…
Zach:
-Tom we thought you need help…
Tom:
-Its not your fight
Jim:
-I don’t care, you are my brother so I’m going to help you
Zach:
-You think we can just ignore that you are getting your butt kicked…
Tom:
-Well then… Look behind you this guys dint know how to fight fare so you have to fight all of them together…
Zach:
-Don’t worry about us…
Jim:
-Yeah…You should worry about yourself because here comes more guys who want, their butts kicked…
Tom:
-Then Lets teach them a lesson guys!!!
Zach:
-YEAH!!!
Jim:
-YEAH!!!
The fight was short, but Tom and the gang won this fight.

Tom:
-Hey guys, what were you doing here…
Zach:
-Well, we were getting those girls home…

Lucy and Keith shows up:

Lucy:
-Hi Tom…
Tom:
-Hi.
Lucy:
-This is my best friend Keith.
Keith:
-Nice to meet you Tom
Tom:
-Yeah, its really nice. Oh…And Jim Zach were did you learn to fight so good?
Jim:
-Nowhere, its just instinct ….(Stars laughing)
Zach:
-Well you know Tom we all three grew up together, and we always were fighting.
Tom:
-Yeah, that must be it… And mm…Jim, I’m sorry that I ignored you and that I even hurt you…
Jim:
-Don’t worry its past. So from now on lets fight together, and not each other.
Tom:
-Sure. Zach will you fight together with us?
Zach:
-Why are you asking if you know the answer.

Everyone starts laughing:
Keith:
-Hey guys I think Its time to go home you know.
Everyone:
-Yeah, lets go home.
Jim:
-Lucy can I talk to you alone
Lucy:
-Sure
Jim:
-You guys go ahead of us.
Tom:
-Ok…Just you two hurry up ok…

Tom, Zach and Keith goes on ahead:
Jim:
-Lucy I have something to tell you.
Lucy:
-What?
Jim:
-Umm…You know its kind of hard to say.
Lucy:
-Don’t worry just tell what you want to tell me.
Jim:
-Well you see….
Lucy:
-Hmm…
Jim:
-I really like you!!! Will you date me?
Lucy:
-Huh…I…I’m sorry Jim, you are very nice and all, but I’m dating Tom
Jim:
-Your are dating brother…
Lucy:
-I’m really sorry!
Jim: (smiles)
-Don’t worry, I just hope you are happy…
Lucy:
-I’m really sorry…
Jim:
-I said you should worry about me…I’m alright
, let’s go, everyone is waiting…
Lucy: (starts smiling)
-Yeah, let’s go…

The time passed away and soon Lucy’s friend Keith, told about her feeling to Jim, and after that Jim started to date Keith, Tom and Lucy were dating too…So you could say it’s a happy ending but it isn’t because only Zach were without the girlfriend…So the gang decided to find him a girl, but it was hopeless because almost all girls were afraid of Tom and Jim the two brothers, which were the strongest gangs fighters…But Zach didn’t gave up he started to look for a girlfriend himself, and he decided that he will not lose to Tom and Jim in fights and even with girls…
Everyone life’s got into peace, if you could say that being a gangs strongest fighters
Can lead to a peaceful life…




Written by Lithuania, Kaunas Radvilenai secondary school.
Kristina Garmutė 10th form

No comments: